MY FIRST SHOOT AS A PHOTOGRAPHER

Wednesday, February 02, 2011




Photographed By: PJ Almera
Hair and Make Up By: Donna Luy
Model: Mika Callejo
Location: DLS-CSB SDA Building
The first ever paid shoot I did for a model' portfolio. It was really fun.
I didn't know what to do because I just took photography as a hobby not a 
freelance work but somehow this young model right here saw
my potential and got me to make her portfolio and set card for
Philippine Fashion Week.

I thought her how to project and pose to the camera. We were
both having a difficult time because it was a first time for the three of us,
including my Make Up Artist. We were amateurs back then, just plain beginners
and now we do this for freelance work. It's great actually to
finally put some of your talent in use. haha.













You Might Also Like

0 comments