PHOTO INSPIRATION: FASHION + ARQUITECTURA

Tuesday, August 07, 2012


This editorial was published a year ago in Magnetica Magazine All Stars issue. I just saw this shoot yesterday in the net and I needed to post it here in my blog. Being an Architecture student and a fashion photographer, this inspires me a lot in both fields because of the the photographer's composition and the designer's stylish creations. Both were very present in the pictures and one doesn't over power the other. He made use of the elements structure as a set / background which matches the clothes really well. I also like the styling and make up very edgy and formal.

Can't wait to have a shoot like this. This would be my next Peg for a photos hoot.






Fashion + Architecture
MAGNÉTICA magazine - www.magneticamagazine.com
All stars issue - 3rd aniversary
Photography: Ismael Prata 
Model: Gabriela Kleine @ Just Models
Styling: Mónica Serrão for Strazzera Image
Make-up & Hair: Strazzera Image
Photography Assistant: Ana Rodrigues


all photos from http://www.behance.net/gallery/Fashion-Architecture/2664131

You Might Also Like

0 comments