PFW SS 2013: HUMAN GENES

Tuesday, October 30, 2012



The HUMAN GENES fashion show was one of the most exciting shows in the Philippine Fashion Week. Why? You'll see later when you scroll down this blogpost. :)

HUMAN GENES' Spring / Summer 2013 collection is very youthful, fun, and vibrant! I love how they came up with this very lively show and young concept. Even if I wasnt't sitting at the VIP area I felt the excitement rushing through my camera lens. lol

Here are the photos of the whole show.





















OKAY HERE'S THE SURPRISE. WAIT FOR IT.



Yup you're right! It's KYLIE JENNER and ROB KARDASHIAN walkjing for HUMAN GENES.
Fans or not, everybody stood up and screamed. I got surprised that alot of people reacted and shouted good thing I'm still composed and I got a clear shot of the both of them. Rob looked really handsome and Kylie looked so gorgeous!


























Again, for their second walk, all the people still couldn't handle the pressure. lol
And they both still looked stunning! :)












It was a really nice and ewxciting show! Hope to see them again. :)
Thanks for visiting us and thanks for HUMAN GENES for bringing them here :)

All photos shot and owned by Me. :)
If you want to share or copy the photo, credit me or post a link of my blog. Thank You! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments