PFW S/S 2013 SM MEN'S FASHION

Friday, October 26, 2012


Last Wednesday night I watched the SM Mens Fashion Show at the SMX Convention Center with my friends Jae Son Lee. We loved the show, it's very pop, entertaining, amusing, and very modern. All the collections were to die for and are must-haves for all stylish men out there.

I love Sm department Store because they know what is on trend and their clothes are very affordable, they carry a huge variety of consigner and designer brands.
Here are the photos from the show.
















































 I'd like to thank SM-Youth for the tickets. Visit their FB page here.
and to my friend mark Agulto for lending me his lens, and to Jae Son Lee for going with me to see this awesome show. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments