IT'S A SUNNY DAY

Tuesday, November 06, 2012


So today was a perfect day to wear yellow and shorts. I was really positive and jolly to start the week and as always, I love being preppy and neat. Even if i was tired, sleepy and exhausted from all deadlines I tried to share good vibes to other people. :)

Here's my outfit for today. 





Yellow Polo shirt, LANDMARK
Navy Blue Sweater, DANIEL HECHTER
Cream Shorts, MUNDO at THE RAMP CROSSINGS
Brown Weaved Leather Belt, HICKOK at SM DEPARTMENT STORE
Brown Topsiders, SWATCH at SM DEPARTMENT STORE
Black Wayfarer, VANS


hype this on LOOKBOK here

Photos By: Crisitna Abril

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. This is very UK-ish =)) I love color yellow! <3

    http://ara-oundtheworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great combooooo, very freshly stylish.
    follow your blog via bloglovin ;)


    may you visit my blog, there is ongoing Giveaway if you interested ;)

    Herdiana Surachman
    DELUXSHONIST | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | D'HOMME | D'FEMME

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great!so classy and cool!
    http://www.asparklyhanger.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with your blog!! you did an amazing job with the layout and your blog posts are really interesting! I love your style too -can't wait for the next one!! great job Xx

    http://whatshappeningnat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yellow is my favorite color and it looks great on you!

    style-drum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can never go wrong with a yellow polo. Classic but the color makes it a little daring.

    flouncesandhubbub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your lovely comment!! I love your blog too and this outfit is absolutely chic!! ;)
    Just followed you back xx

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I'm looking for mutual followers.
    shoppingepisodes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like how you pair polo shirt with the sweater!
    great blog, following you now :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love every piece of clothing from this outfit. I can't believe that your polo is from landmark! loving your blog Patrick! you deserve more followers so I am following you now. :)

    Love, Maria
    www.imavintagebee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete