PFW SS 2013: RENEE SALUD

Monday, November 05, 2012



RENEE SALUD's Pilippine Fashion Week Spring/ Summer 2013 collection is all about boldness and royalty. His designs looked very majestic on any model. I loved how he used different kinds of laces for the first half of his collection, it looked very regal and classy. 

And on the other half of his collection, the color says it all. Having used  one of the loudest color in the color wheel, his collection looked very strong and intense. I also love the detail he puts into his designs, very well done Mama Renee Salud! :)

Here are more photos from the show. Enjoy!




















It was a simple but a very wonderful show. I also loved that he let Danica Magpantay walk for his Entrance and Closing. It's truly an inspiration to watch his show. I'm glad I made it.

Special Thanks to Ivy Tablante for my invites. :)

All photos shot and owned by Me. :)
If you want to share or copy the photo, credit me or post a link of my blog. Thank You! :)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. perfect collection! <3

    - A.
    adriannaislookingforastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like all the dresses of the collection, esp the red ones :)

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing...love the red dresses.*_*
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete