STYLE SPOT 3: SDA FASHION

Wednesday, November 07, 2012


I did it again. Style Spot 3 now features different students from different courses and their style everyday in the DLS CSB SDA Campus. We got some of my blogger friends, and some people who I saw have greaat taste in fashion. 

We got diiferent types of trends going on here, there are hipsters, the preppies, the cool kids, the laid back jocks, and alot more. Btw, wait for more Style Spot the SDA Campus. 

Everybody is a critique. You can give me some suggestions and reactions by commenting below this post. 

MIKO CARREON


MAVERICK LACSON


MIKKA SERAFICA



DONNIE DINO


ACHILLES GARCIA



YNA DIMACULANGAN 
CRISTINA ABRIL


 MOSES FETALVERO



RAFAEL PINOY


CELINE PAGLINAWAN


KARL SORIA


 RYAN DIONISIO


NATASHA GERONA



All photos shot and owned by Me. :)
If you want to share or copy the photo, credit me or post a link of my blog. Thank You! :)


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. You like my blog? I really like more your blog^^
    Thank you very much for for your commentary & your visit~~

    - Sung Ji Kyung, Admin of Shinhwa Spain -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the nice comment and for following me!
    Great blog and love the different styles :)

    I'm your new follower now! :D

    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab blog!! I'm your newest GFC follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Followed back~
    I am in no way good with fashion so I should probably NOT do any critiquing.
    Natasha's clothes is really pretty and Maverick's looked awesome. It looks like he knows what he likes and dislikes.


    - Sally
    www.esohlee.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the style of Rafael and Celine!! ... Visit http://www.urbanfashionstylee.blogspot.mx/ and check my new post!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So awesome post!!! Love the pictures.

    Thank you so much for your friendship! Gladly return the love on gfc, facbook, bloglovin, lookbook and others.

    Many many kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    Win a Tommy Hilfiger sunglasses on my blog!

    ReplyDelete