NAVY STRIPED

Sunday, December 16, 2012


HELL WEEK IS FINALLY OVER!!
But Wait, there's still a Grade Consultation Day. I have to pass all my subjects. 

Right now, I'm just chillin' and beeing cool with Navy Blues. One of my favorite colors in the color wheel because It compliments my skin tone and you can never go wrong with the color blue. Matching a cool dark color with a lighter earth tone color always makes a good combination. Just like my outfit now, it reminds me of the beach and I really want to go to one right now. 

Oh, and I got a new haircut. Do you like it? Leave your comments below. :)


Denim Jacket, Thrift Store
Striped Shirt, H&M
Pants, TOPMAN
Belt, HICKOK
Sneakers, CONVERSE



Photos By: Mikka Serafica

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love your denim jacket! <3


    NEW POST UP: INTERVIEW WITH MY ARTIST FRIEND http://ara-oundtheworld.blogspot.com/2012/12/interview-with-pope-castro-of-escape.html

    Shahara,xx
    http://ara-oundtheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete