TRIBAL LIGHT

Saturday, December 08, 2012


It's been a gloomy week for all CSB students because of Finals Week preparation. A lot of people are stressed and are like walking zombies, and I'm one of them.

I always wear color blocking pieces and very vibrant and fun patterns but for now, I wore something dark and a little serious. I matched and all black outfit with a tribal Pattern shirt from Ducks Unlimited. I had no time to fix my hair so I put on a cap. 

Dressing up in dark colors makes me feel like a different person because it's like I'm not very approachable and I dont feel very ecstatic but It's there's a positive side, I feel comfortable and I get to have some alone time with my iPod. 


Cap & Bracelet, SM ACCESSORIES
Tribal Shirt, DUCKS UNLIMITED
Cardigan, ANTHOLOGY
Pants, JAG USA
Shoes, VANS


photos by: Mikka Serafica

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. nice shirt and photos! btw, I nominated you and your blog for liebster award, please check out this post for more details. http://imavintagebee.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-award-3-is-too-much.html

    Love, Maria

    ReplyDelete