SARTORIAL FRIDAY

Sunday, January 13, 2013


"I thnk conflict about who you are often leads to even great expression."
-Scott Chuman, The Sartorialist

So, It's my first time ever to be featured in The Powerplant Mall page for their Sartorial Fridays.
It's really not that of a big thing but for me I felt good knowing that other people, or should I say other bloggers like and appreciate my style. And even if it wasnt my best outfit they see something in me. You know before I thought nobody appreicates my personal style until now

Polo, WRANGLER
Sweater, ZARA
Pants, TOPMAN
Belt, BENCH
Shoes, MILANOS



Here's my photo as seen in their page.
Click HERE to see their page.




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. love the way yo mix the sweater and the shirt :D
    great :D

    PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow me encanta tu look! Saludos desde España! Me iré pasando, y te sigo desde ya!

    xx

    http://dannvin.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete