DENIM BLANCO

Saturday, August 09, 2014


Hello Guys! Last Saturday me and my friends went out to eat at Recovery Food, the food there was scrumptuous. Then we had dessert and Magnum Manila and when shopping around SM Aura and MARKET! MARKET! after.

As you all know I'm a huge fan of denim pieces, may it be a top, a chambray, an accessory, a belt, jeans, bag, etc. And I love mixing it with the same pattern or style, just like a denim-on-denim look. In this post I'll be showing you how I mixed 2 denim pieces and mixed it up to give it a fresher and a "new" look.


 I wore a modern 2-toned style button down, it's half white denim and half washed denim. I bought this shirt at Burton Menswear in SM Megamall. It's a good piece especially if you're the type of guy who loves denim and loves to wear simple elegant pieces and also if you're a minimalistic trendsetter. This top will look even better if layered with a white, black or another denim piece like a jacket, hoodie, blazer, or a coat but I decided no to so I could show you how it looks when work as is.



I matched this top with denim jeans I bought at Forever 21, then paired it up with my Nike Air, Patterned socks and some gold accesories.

Gold Accessories always look good with white and denim, these can make you look 5 times classier and on trend as well. Adding a hint of a "pop" color can also give your look more character. As you can see, I paired it up with a beige and salmon pink colored Nike sneakers. I also added a hint of yellow in my argyles to give my look more flavor.

2-toned Denim Button-down, BURTON MENSWEAR
Skinny Denim Jeans, FOREVER 21
Argyles (Socks), TOPMAN
Sneakers, NIKE
Watch, VALENTINO
Bracelet, AM BLVD


Photographed By: Karla Elefante




You Might Also Like

0 comments