BE FREE THIS SUMMER

Sunday, May 03, 2015

Summer has knocked on our door and is inviting all of us to have fun, be bold, and be free. In my first post for the relaunch of my blog, I am showcasing different people with different size, different color, different, race, and different personality. It is time for us to appreciate our own uniqueness and be bold with our own personal style.

In this editorial, I have shot real people to portray themselves in a very cool fun summer-y vibe showing off their personalities and unique style assisted by me and my fellow stylists and make-up artists.  


Color can make a statement, it can also bring out your inner most personalities and good vibes. Have fun this summer and remember to be happy, be colorful, be free. 



Photography & Styling by PJ ALMERA
Produced by STEPHANIE REINIER
Hair & Make-Up by DONNA LUY & MAYBELLE ALMERA
Models BASH, JUSTIN, KURT, CALEB & ABBY
Shot at CITRUSNAP STUDIO

You Might Also Like

0 comments