CHANGI ARRIVAL

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

If you have been reading my previous blog posts, you would know that I went to Singapore last week. We took this picture at Changi airport when we arrived there at around 8 o'clock in the morning. I always travel light, well, not too light, probably 7.8 out of 10 kilos max. Haha. When traveling, make sure that you always wear your heaviest or biggest piece of garment that you'll be bring in your destination, that way you won't have a hard time squeezing it all in your luggage and you won't be charged extra for exceeding your baggage limit. My silver luggage is from Urban (SM Department Store) and it is very light and well-designed in terms of it's ergonomics.

As you can see, I wore my favorite black hat, and paired it with a monochromatic outfit. The shirt is a one piece long shirt from Bershka. It has a long silhouette and a very modernist, minimalistic design. I wore my black jeans from Topman and my comfy Adidas Black running shoes. Make sure you are comfy enough to stroll and wait around the airport. 

Outfit:

Black Hat, Bought in Korea
Shirt, BERSHKA
Pants, TOPMAN
Rubber Shoes, ADIDAS
Sunnies, URBANOUTFIT MNL
Luggage, URBAN at SM Dept Store



You Might Also Like

0 comments