ILOCOS NORTE PHOTO DIARY

Tuesday, May 05, 2015


Travelling has always been my favorite summer activity because it's the only time I can spend the whole 2 months of vacation with my family and friends, and yeah school's out so there's that. haha.

My family and I decided to go on a roadtrip to Ilocos Norte, since I haven't been to Vigan it's the perfet time to visit knowing that they're all in for new summer activities ans festivals. Ilocos Norte is a coastal province so different colors of sand can be found here — the blackest of black in Laoag, the brown sands in Currimao, the white sands in Pagudpud.  Some parts in Pagudpud are also lined with a rocky shore. 

We went from Vigan to Laoag to Paoay where you can see the Sandunes, St. Augustine's Church, Spanish heritage village, Bangui windmills, etc.

So, enough of this infos and I present to you my photo diary of my experience in Ilocos Norte.



ALL IMAGES ARE TAKEN BY & PROPERTY OF PJ ALMERA. MISTERPATRICKJAMES.BLOGSPOT.COM

You Might Also Like

0 comments