JUST GO WITH IT

Sunday, February 17, 2013


Just another day at Manila Memorial Park visiting my Grandparents. I wore a very sporty outfit 
because we had a picnic and played with kites and frisbee. It's always fun to wear sporty outfit 
especially when you're feeling relaxed or lazy to put on clothes. It's my laidback kinda thing.  Also, I 
got inspired with Korean fashion so I wore my Adidas shirt and New Balance sneaks.

As you can see I'm wearing again burgundy, my favorite color. Try putting some burgundy in your 
pallette and I guarantee that you'll love it.

I had a super fun day visiting my grandparents with my family. I know that they are proud of me and 
my accomplishments and that they are watching over me from Up there.

Shirt, ADIDAS
Pants, TOPMAN
Shoes, NEW BALANCE
\Cap, SM ACCESSORIES
Socks, UNIQLO
Drink, SCHWEPPES


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Yo man nice blog. your style is cool.

    check out my blog antwerpstreetfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete