LOOK OUT

Tuesday, January 22, 2013


Last Week, we had a free cut subject so my friends and I decided to go to the newly opened Glorietta. 
We watched a Vice Ganda movie, and it was super funny the second time around. We also went window shopping and found out that it was sale in almost every store so we ended up buying stuff. I helped my friends choose what clothes suit them and they didn't regret my finds. 
I'm now officially a Fashion Consultant. Haha! We roamed around the mall and found a great Look Out spot for familiar faces and/or celebrities.

So that was our "first week of classes hang out", we had so much fun. How was your first week of classes?


Sweatshirt, MOSSIMO
Dark Burgundy Chinos, BENCH
Shoes, NEW BALANCE
Eyewear, i2i


Photos By: Clarisse Empaynado

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Just found out your blog. Love all photos and jour style is awsome!

    I follow you now.
    Klemen from Slovenia


    www.podezju.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete