THE MENUDO STYLE

Wednesday, November 14, 2012


It was a really cold and breezy Tuesday Morning and I decided to wear a bomber style sports jacket I got recently from a thrift shop. Sometimes, It's really nice to look for stylish pieces in thrift shops because what you find there won't be available in other stores and it's really unique. Also, it's where you can find some vintage style clothes just like this patterned jacket i'm wearing.

This look was inspired by the band Menudo. I made itt more modern and hip because if I were to copy their exact style, you'd see me wearing metallic thights and that'd be disturbing. LOL

Jacket, Thrift Shop
Black Polo Shirt, BALENO at SM DEPARTMENT STORE
Leather Weaved Belt, HICKOK at SM DEPARTMENT STORE
Dark Blue Denim Pants, JEWELS
Socks, UNIQLO
Sneakers, VANS



Hype this on LOOKBOOK


Photos by Crisitna Abril

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. What a cool post. You got really cool pics and a stunning style! Don't feel hesitate to visit my blog. Anyway, would you like to follow each other? :)


    Regards,
    Diaz Hadian http://diazhadian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit collection!! Awesome! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog, cool pictures and great outfits!!! i love the blog man

    i deff follow

    check out my blog antwerpstreetfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete