A BLACK NIGHT

Sunday, May 17, 2015

"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible."
- T.E. Lawrence



It's another dark summer night where people go to clubs/ bars to party or to hang out with friends. I'm not like those people, no. I'm not your usual party person where I drink all night and dance to EDM and go club-hopping. I usually wander during those hours, huning for some fresh meat.... nah just kidding haha! But yeah, I love doing some late night strolls with my friends, sometimes my sibs around our village, or sometimes we grab some late night midnight snack in Mercato or our favorite Fil-Mexican resto in Pasig, Silantro. 

During summer season, the only time I can wear jackets and an all black outfit is usually during night time because it's too damn hot in the day. A lot of people find wearing black fancy, or sophisticated or sometimes dark and mysterious. For me, black is a basic necessity in anyone's wardrobe and it can be worn anytime anyday. Black usually brings out sophistication and class to a person's style, but add some accent colors because people might think you're a grim reaper or part of a cult.


Since it's pretty breezy these past few summer nights, I decided to wear my black coat (that I got from Korea) over my plain black shirt from Topman. I matched my all black tops with my favorite black Hat (also from Korea). I then paired it with my dark navy Jeans from JAG USA to give some texture and color transition from black to a dark navy. 




To add a hint of color and character, I wore my Gold watch together with my Canary Yellow leather Loafers I got from Milanos at SM Department Store. If you love affordable and unique shoes you should check them out, they have a really cool and fresh selection of shoes and loafers there. If you're an online shopper, I saw a big collection of men's shoes at ZALORA that you should definitley check out as well.



OUTFIT

Plain Black Shirt, TOPMAN
Hat & Black Jacket, Bought from Korea
Denim Jeans, JAG USA
Gold Watch, VALENTINO
Yellow Loafers, MILANOS at SM DEPT STORE


You Might Also Like

0 comments