A JOURNEY AWAITS

Monday, May 04, 2015

 Summer, once again, is bringing back the intense heat that we've all mised, or not. There are so many things we can do this Summer Break to avoid idleness and boredom and one of those is to travel. No matter where we go, how far it is, whom we're with, a journey will always be a new experience for all of us. 

To some people, traveling with friends/ family is a stress reliever, it is where they are comfortable at, surrounded by love ones. However, there are also some people who love to take on journeys alone. It is  a way to self-discovery and exploration, and it is how they get to relax and chill. As a traveller, I've always traveled alongside my family and friends but there is still a part of me that wanted to disconnect from all of them. Maybe it's the self-discovery thing or probably I just want to be alone and independent.




 No matter where I go, I always try to put on comfortable clothes where I can move, run, play, and do lots of activities. I usually wear shorts when going out but due to the heat and insect-bites traum i've had before, I decided to go wear joggers. Joggers are really comfortable piece of bottoms that you can use in almost any activities, well probably except for swimming. It's light, and stretchable so you dont need to worry about moving freely.

A good pair of sneaks is also an essential for that long adventurous walk. Here I'm wearing my Nike Running shoes. and paired it off with my classic Ray-ban Wayfarers and my Sony Alpha digi camera.



Always remember that life is an adventure, always be prepare for whatever journey awaits you everyday. Peace Out!

You Might Also Like

0 comments