BEAR NECESSITY

Monday, May 11, 2015


I wasn't usually attracted to (literal) animal-print/ pattern shirts because they often reminded me of my ridiculous childhood outfits. My mom would often let me wear snoopy-printed shirts or cute tigers, or even those animals/monsters from kids' tv shows like Sesame Street. Sometimes I also don't like wearing animal inspired shirts because it makes me feel like a zookeeper or animal lover. Haha. 

Now you know why I don't like animals on my shirt. However, when I saw this bear-print button down shirt from Flying Dutchman, It totally changed my perception of such fashon. It looked really stylish and manly and would look great when worn with my hat collection. So I decided to try it on and it was a perfect fit, now I can't wait for a new animal print shirt from FD.


I paired my button-down shirt with my black hat from Korea. (P.S. It was terribly hot when we took this photo. lol) I figured that since the shirt already has bold graphic pattern, I'd go for plain monochromatic ensembles. 


I wore my gold watch from Valentino as an accent piece. Then I toned it down with plain black skinny jeans from Forever 21. 


Then, I got this awesome leather mandals from Milanos at SM Department Store. It's so chic and trendy, and it's also very comfortable in the feet. It will also go well with any of your summer outfits because of it's color and style.



Outfit:

Bear Print Button-Down shirt, FLYING DUTCHMAN
Black Hat, KOREA
Sunglasses, i2i
Black Skinny Jeans, FOREVER 21
Black Leather Mandals, SM DEPARTMENT STORE



Photographed by MARA ANGAY
Shot on location, GRACELAND LUCENA

You Might Also Like

0 comments